In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Company & RoleThis software business has built a team combining the best and brightest in the tech space with seasoned mortgage pros who understand the pain points. Together, they’ve developed an intelligent order management platform which centralizes lender and service provider interactions while enabling data-driven decision-making. The company is now looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who will play a pivotal role in the development of our advanced Generative AI applications and systems. This dynamic role involves a variety of initiatives, including designing, building, and delivering ML applications leveraging AI technologies like LLMs and FMs.
- Develop, train, and fine-tune machine learning models, with a focus on LLMs, FMs, and RAG.
- Lead the model development lifecycle from data collection and preprocessing to model evaluation and deployment leveraging MLOps.
- Collaborate with business partners, engineers, analysts, and data scientists to translate business requirements into effective AI solutions.
- Conduct experiments, including A/B testing, to enhance model accuracy and efficiency.
- Deploy models to production, ensuring scalability and efficiency.
- Optimize machine learning applications for performance and reliability.
- Monitor and maintain models in production environments.
- Stay updated on AI, ML, and GenAI advancements to drive innovation.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Mentor team members on AI/ML engineering best practices
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong expertise in machine learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch) and programming languages (e.g., Python, R).
- Experience in working with large data sets, data processing, and data analytics.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, preferably AWS, and their machine learning services.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Who are Digital Republic Talent?Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated data-driven digital recruitment solutions across the UK, the US & Germany. Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in the Machine Learning Engineer role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic Talent by email ([email protected]) or call 0204 518 5729. Check our Job Vacancies page for more job opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…