In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
Solutions Architect – Analytics & Marketing Specialists
Client Enablement Lead| London| Adobe Launch| Up to £64,000 + Benefits
The CompanyMy client a global performance marketing agency, HQ in New York with 60 offices globally around the world. Their purpose is to help you build and accelerate Customer Flow and offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. They do this by unifying our craft experts which include search, social media, SEO, eCommerce, content creation and strategy under a single operating system. Our expert team of specialists deliver integrated initiatives that help the world’s leading brands connect to the people who drive their business forward.
ResponsibilityStrategic search engine marketing • Hands-on campaign management across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and other Commerce platforms. • Forecasting and strategic planning of PPC activity to hit campaign objectives. • Reporting and insights into campaign performance and optimisation. • Contribute to developing new products and working methods that improve PPC results. • Develop an understanding of the various digital media channels (Display, eRetail, Social media) and the role of PPC/SEM. • Help educate the clients on PPC/SEM strategies and tactics; engage clients in digital communications by demonstrating their direct response, creative and brand-building abilities. • Participate in and learn about social marketing and its impact on our clients. • Keep up to date with and lead the testing of new SEM products, including advanced features and beta trials for Google Ads and SA360.
Leadership & Management• Lead the day-to-day client relationship, campaign or project development and execution. • Ensure that all client campaigns follow the internal Search process. • Provide consistent and practical support to Account Directors / Senior Account Managers and Business Performance Directors. • Prepare and lead performance review presentations. • Lead development of regular results analysis & reporting, recommendations, and presentations. • Lead meetings and discussions and ensure accurate contact reports are issued within 24 hours. • Excellence in client services • Work to understand your client’s pressures and internal demands to ensure they provides the proper response at the right time in the appropriate manner. • Build an understanding of the client’s business and digital marketing objectives, and develop strategies to help meet those objectives.
- Needs to have search marketing experience, responsible for planning and managing campaigns across Google
- Ads and Microsoft Advertising (Bing).
- Experience working with related feed management and Shopping platforms, such as Feedonomics, ProductHero, Ad Marketplace and other CSS platforms.
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering solid results across multiple markets and product types for a large retail brand.
- Extensive knowledge and experience running Shopping activities on Google and Bing.
- Knowledge of product feed management and its relations with Shopping platforms and CSS.
- App campaign management on Apple Search Ads & UAC.
- Have driven e-commerce performance using third-party bid third-party tool SA360.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across multi-account MCCs.
- Be a trusted, knowledgeable source of information and developments in search marketing.
- Communicate effectively at all levels, both up and down.
- Strong client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, and building partnerships.
- Strong commercial skills.
- Able to work in high press, high-pressure and resolve client issues.
- Analytical, yet operate strategically, with an understanding of the ‘big picture.’
- ‘Hands-on’ approach to operations: Plans, assigns and directs work, time, material, people.
Salary50,000 Euro, plus benefits
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role. (Abid@digitalrepublictalent-com )
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…