As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Principal Consultant – London – £70,000 to £80,000 plus bonus and bens – Strategy/ Consulting / Research / Data / Analytics
The Company Digital Republic are seeking an individual with intellectual curiosity, a pioneering mind-set and an undaunted attitude to make a genuine difference to the way things are done. This role is an opportunity to join a digital research and strategy consultancy, born out of a unique combination of digital expertise, gained out at the forefront of online research, strategy and activation for some of the world’s largest brands. They distinguish themselves by segmenting unstructured data sets, and comparing them over time, and across brands, and geography. We use search engine and social media data to provide insight into people and their behaviour, and translate this into online strategies that drive genuine business benefits. They feed hungrily on the raw data of the internet, and use it to map and understand the paths that brands should tread. Role: Looking for experienced, and skilled Principal Consultant to join the London office. Here you will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects, as well as supporting bid initiatives and client engagement. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Management and lead in the delivery of consulting projects, associated research, and metric programmes to a high quality and standard of execution;
- Identification and resolution of key issues in complex client projects, as well as developing frameworks for problem solving;
- Playing a leading role in the day to day development and mentoring of project members, as well as line management of team members;
- Sharing and supporting the continual development of intellectual capital, and domain expertise, including production of thought leadership, and attending industry events.
- Drive strategic direction and decision making a great impact with enterprise organisations.
- As a Director of Consulting you will lead strategic analysis across the business, working closely with stakeholders and clients.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other.
- Opportunity to learn a lot and be a part of a forward thinking and innovative organisation.
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…