Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
- Management and lead in the delivery of consulting projects, associated research, and metric programmes to a high quality and standard of execution;
- Identification and resolution of key issues in complex client projects, as well as developing frameworks for problem solving;
- Playing a leading role in the day to day development and mentoring of project members, as well as line management of team members;
- Sharing and supporting the continual development of intellectual capital, and domain expertise, including production of thought leadership, and attending industry events.
- Drive strategic direction and decision making a great impact with enterprise organisations.
- As a Director of Consulting you will lead strategic analysis across the business, working closely with stakeholders and clients.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other.
- Opportunity to learn a lot and be a part of a forward thinking and innovative organisation.
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…