With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
Tracking Specialist, Web Analytics, Media Tracking and Marketing – Certified Google Partner Company – London – Remote working – Up to £55,000
Tag Specialist – Full-Service Marketing Agency – United States – Up To $100,000
Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics
Who are we?This is a chance to be part of a growing team delivering real value for our clients. We are, in most cases considered, as an extension of our client’s team and as such enjoy effective and long-standing working relationships. You should be motivated to make a real difference to all client engagements and to deliver best value. A small, highly experienced team providing digital experience enablement services to our clients. They punch well above our weight and boast an impressive client roster including Audible, Boden, Compare the Market, Hive, Saga, The Economist and many more. Always strive to go beyond client expectations, and we are recognised as leaders in our industry. Are now growing rapidly and want a Digital Analytics Lead who shares our enthusiasm for capturing and understanding data.
Role OverviewSupporting the Client Enablement Lead (who manages the client) as it pertains to your specialism, working to a brief or direction provided by the Enablement Lead. Regularly speaking with the client - mostly alongside a Senior Specialist or Enablement Lead to ensure client requirements are fully understood and that all solution design recommendations are communicated effectively. Hands-on work directly in the tools that you are a specialist in (primarily Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Adobe Campaign), either from a configuration and maintenance perspective or for technical integration and deployment tasks.Supporting the Client Enablement Lead and/or Senior Specialist to deliver the following:
- Creating requirements documentation
- Creating detailed solution design reference documents
- Building implementation/deployment plans
- Configuring the tools (RSIDs, Activities etc)
- Working with the internal and external team members to manage the implementation process
- Working with the internal team members and client stakeholders to ensure all parties are completing their tasks to achieve the overall deliverable on time
- Supporting the development team to ensure QA is completed to the highest standard
- Creating segments, calculated metrics and performance dashboards to ensure all reporting requirements are met
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Ability to support Client Enablement Lead for delivery of training sessions on the tools you are considered a specialist on.
- Become a subject matter expert for at least 1 of the core tools DMPG operates.
- Ability to lead client meetings on behalf of the Client Enablement Lead when required.
- You may take on day-to-day ownership of a relatively simple client account or of specific projects within a larger client account, working with the Client Enablement Lead to set longer term direction.
Your ESSENTIAL skills and experience (Data Collection Specialist):
- 1-5 years Data Collection experience (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- 1-5 year client facing experience/responsibilities
- Excellent client communication skills
- Excellent task management skills
- Proficient in Google Sheets and Google Slides (or equivalent)
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Sense of humour
Salary and benefitsWe will offer a highly competitive salary as indicated above as well as a very healthy bonus that you can directly influence by being part of a small organisation. Additional benefits include:
- 7% Pension Contribution
- £1.5k Annual Health and Wellbeing Budget
- Unlimited Training & Development Budgets
- 4.5 day Working Week
- Flexibility in Working Hours/Location
- Summer & Winter Parties
- Zero Politics or Bureaucracy
LocationRemote If you are interested in applying for the Marketing Technology Consultant Software Engineer role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331/07834635117) or email [email protected]
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…