In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
- Generate comprehensive, in-depth analytics and reporting, highlighting meaningful business trends that inform the business’s monetisation practices across display, mobile and video.
- Evaluate the configuration and performance of the programmatic ad stack and optimise yield through pricing strategy adjustments and working closely with the Senior Programmatic Operations Manager.
- Working closely with the Ad Tech team to ensure efficient, functional partner integrations within the ad server.
- The use of Google Big Data via SQL to extract high powered intelligence. This will be used in various ways across the business, from sales to auction optimisation.
- Continuously monitor yield across platforms and offer innovative recommendations to indirect partners and sales teams to boost performance and up-sell opportunities.
- Platform Forensic and Health Check, using various tools to maintain revenue growth.
- Conduct A/B testing of pricing strategies, and report results from tests designed to improve yield.
- Related experience in media analytics and/or yield management
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Excel
- Solid understanding of statistics and data analysis techniques (eg, A/B testing, correlation) and how they can be applied to business goals
- Experience working with AdX, Rubicon, App Nexus, Index are required
- Extremely detail oriented; team player; revenue-driven mindset
- Good understanding of coding, specifically SQL and can use data to extrapolate meaningful information
- Previous publisher experience a plus, especially previous work within DFP
- Understands the programmatic ecosystem.
- An amazing salary of £40,000 with the addition of a 25% bonus.
- The chance to work within a groundbreaking and award-winning digital team.
- An amazing location within Zone 1.
- An exceptional company culture, soaked in history and innovation.
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…