Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
- Generate comprehensive, in-depth analytics and reporting, highlighting meaningful business trends that inform the business’s monetisation practices across display, mobile and video.
- Evaluate the configuration and performance of the programmatic ad stack and optimise yield through pricing strategy adjustments and working closely with the Senior Programmatic Operations Manager.
- Working closely with the Ad Tech team to ensure efficient, functional partner integrations within the ad server.
- The use of Google Big Data via SQL to extract high powered intelligence. This will be used in various ways across the business, from sales to auction optimisation.
- Continuously monitor yield across platforms and offer innovative recommendations to indirect partners and sales teams to boost performance and up-sell opportunities.
- Platform Forensic and Health Check, using various tools to maintain revenue growth.
- Conduct A/B testing of pricing strategies, and report results from tests designed to improve yield.
- Related experience in media analytics and/or yield management
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Excel
- Solid understanding of statistics and data analysis techniques (eg, A/B testing, correlation) and how they can be applied to business goals
- Experience working with AdX, Rubicon, App Nexus, Index are required
- Extremely detail oriented; team player; revenue-driven mindset
- Good understanding of coding, specifically SQL and can use data to extrapolate meaningful information
- Previous publisher experience a plus, especially previous work within DFP
- Understands the programmatic ecosystem.
- An amazing salary of £40,000 with the addition of a 25% bonus.
- The chance to work within a groundbreaking and award-winning digital team.
- An amazing location within Zone 1.
- An exceptional company culture, soaked in history and innovation.
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…