Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
Company OverviewA full-service marketing technology and advertising agency. They have been in business for 20 years. Initially, they provided a mix of media, creative, UX, and strategic services to their clients and over the last several years, they have developed deeper analytics, data visualization, strategic consulting, financial modelling, customer experience, MarTech, and Customer Data Platform (CDPs) services. They work in a truly consultative fashion with their clients and their successful campaigns are guided by a deep understanding of the client’s business and rooted in research. Clients include hugely popular names such as Walmart, McDonalds, NBA and Nascar amongst others.
Role OverviewYou are responsible for making tracking projects come to life and will work directly with the analytics, data strategy, and solutions architecture teams. You will support the consulting team in their day-to-day delivery, by ensuring the technical integrity of these deliverables and answering questions demanding the technical expertise of someone with your skillset & knowledge. You will do a lot of work within Google Tag Manager & Tealium, working on Google Analytics Implementations, setting up and migrating tags and doing QA to make sure data is flowing correctly.
- Translating business goals into technical requirements & working closely with developers to implement new tags
- Working closely with our development team to implement tagging changes
- Configure various tag management assets such as tags, triggers, variables etc.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve data quality and operational efficiency
- Thoroughly test, validate, and diagnose tracking issues
- Deliver top-quality implementations within project timelines and hours allocations
- 2 Years of experience in a role within the Implementation realm of Digital Analytics
- Hands on experience working with Tag Management tools such as Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch or Tealium
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other digital analytics platforms
- Experience implementing pixels/tags for platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, etc.
- Experience with app tracking
Competitive PackageUp to $100,000 with benefits including 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Unlimited PTO. Salary is dependent on location, skills and years of experience.
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…