The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
CRO Manager – USA – Up to $130,000 | Marketing Technology Consultancy
CRO Director – USA – Up to $150,000 | Marketing Technology Consultancy
A Tagging Engineer is needed to join a rapidly growing, highly experienced team.
Providing support digital experience enablement services, they also have an impressive
client roster working with some of the world’s leading brands.
They are looking for an individual that wants to be a part of an energetic team, a curious
individual that shares their enthusiasm for understanding. They guide their clients onto a digital maturity path to ensure they get the greatest value from their data set.
The Tagging Engineer role will be familiar with the following:
- Supporting the Client Enablement Specialist (who oversees all the client’s technical needs) within your skillset, working to a brief or direction provided by the Enablement Specialist.
- Regularly working alongside an Enablement Specialist or Senior Tagging Engineer to ensure a client’s technical requirements are correctly interpreted, and that all potential challenges and caveats are identified.
- Undertaking development work directly in the tools for which you are an engineering expert. Most commonly this will consist of technical integration and deployment tasks. In this regard, a working knowledge of Tealium iQ (TiQ) or Adobe Launch experience or a desire to learn Tealium iQ would be fine also.
- Supporting the Client Enablement Specialist to deliver the following:
-Designing data layer architecture
-Reviewing technical documentation for new tools and integrations
-Testing various implementation tasks prior to deployment
-Communicating with the internal and external team members whilst undertaking all implementation work required
-Performing technical audits on existing tools and platforms to ensure best practice is being followed and to provide recommendations for improvement
-Picking-up any ongoing maintenance tasks as they arise
What experience skills are required for the Tagging Engineer role:
- 2+ years Data Collection experience (Adobe Launch and TiQ)
- 2+ years experience/responsibilities with auditing, developing, and maintaining technical frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent task management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
What will you get in return:
- 7% Pension
- Private Medical Cover
- £2k Annual Health and Wellbeing Budget
- Unlimited Training & Development Budgets
- £10k Limit on Cycle to Work Scheme
- 4.5 day Working Week
- Fully remote EU
- Summer & Winter Parties
- Zero Politics or Bureaucracy
- Up to €60K base + up to 7.5% discretionary bonus
How do You Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Tagging Engineer role get in touch via email [email protected] or telephone 0204 552 1262
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…