You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
Implementation Analyst/ Award Winning Publishers/ Subscriptions/ Adobe Analytics/ DTM- Surrey- 50-55k and Bens
Senior Digital Analyst – London – Award-winning Company – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau, Ecommerce– 45 – 50k with a competitive package
Our Client is a small, highly experienced team of digital analytics specialists. We punch well above our weight and also work with an impressive bunch of clients. They always strive to go beyond client expectations and are recognised as leaders in our industry. They now need to grow the team, and we are looking for a Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer who shares our enthusiasm for capturing and understanding data. They have five core areas of focus data layer strategy, tag management, analytics implementation and support, data modelling, enrichment and connectors and dashboards and visualisation. This enables them to get the greatest value from their data set by removing any inefficiencies or uncertainties around accuracy.
The role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
• As a Web Developer / Analyst, you will report to the Head of Analytics & Optimisation, who will support you on all client tasks as required
• Being the primary interface for our Google Analytics implementation and support engagements
• Proficient User of Google Analytics
• Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
• Using Google Tag Manager to implement tags correctly
• Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
• Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects
• Building implementation plans
• Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)
• Creating segments to better analyse data
• Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
• Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests
• Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
• Working closely with internal Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
What skills are required for the Web Developer / Analyst role:
• Highly proficient Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Capable of ensuring all implementation tasks and processes are completed accurately
• Support the engagement and requirements of all clients
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoys working in a team
What will the Web Developer / Analyst get in return
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development
- An opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and push the boundaries of your technical expertise and strategic creativity
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other
- Great package and benefits with an opportunity to facilitate a substantial bonus
Package: £50,000, plus bonus and bens Location: Central London
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Web Developer / Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublictalent.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin
News & Insights
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…
If you want to secure your dream role at a top company, you need to understand what employers look for and how you can stand out. Knowing how…