- Design and document analytics tracking specifications for various digital channels, including web, mobile apps, and microsites
- Is comfortable assessing analytics requirements for clients and can turn these into well-defined analytics proposals for new projects
- Can deliver technical analytics projects, including the configurations of analytics consoles & any code either through tag managers or creation of a tagging guide.
- Track, prioritise, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across teams; serve as contact for analytics/tracking requests
- Manage the testing, QA, QC, and debugging of analytical/tagging code
- Work with business partners to ensure that all digital media is tagged and trackable so that standard reports can be created and shared
- Produces clear and detailed client facing reports to identify areas of opportunity to improve campaign performance
- Takes responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Is comfortable communicating to clients about projects both remotely, and in-person
- Takes an active role blogging about industry specific subjects on the company’s website
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology or equivalent degree and related experience
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Analytics
- Able to deal with advanced tag management requests unassisted
- Knowledge to implement confidently and accurately via Google Tag Manager:
- Auto event tracking
- Data layers
- Adding pixels such as AdWords, Google Analytics, floodlights, etc.
- Knowledge of other tag management solutions such as Tealium or Ensighten are an advantage
- Must be able to test and validate analytics code
- Good working knowledge of http fox or the chrome developers console (or equivalent)
- De-bugging and identification of problems is essential.
- High level of understanding around the Google Analytics console and advanced code requirements and configuration, including working with iframes & 3rd party platforms.
- Understands clearly how to configure profiles and views, including goals, filters and other Google Analytics functionality.
- Has a good working knowledge of the Google Analytics settings and administration, including native integrations with other Google products such as DCM & DBM.
- Understands configuration for custom metrics and dimensions / custom variables / advanced ecommerce.
- Has a solid understanding of event tracking and how this can be used effectively.
- Understanding of iOS / Android app tracking
- Is able to create clear and insightful reports using data from Google Analytics and other data sources.
- Comfortable with the Google Analytics API.
- Experience with Data Studio, Tableau and other 3rd party visualization tools.
- Basic knowledge of Big Query or SQL an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent Excel skills are an advantage.
- An excellent communicator and be able to present ideas, verbally and in writing.
What you get in return?
- 115k + 10% guaranteed bonus
- A set of amazing benefits that I would like to discuss with you
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic:
- 0203-637-3331 or 0740
- [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.