This role reports directly into the Chief Customer Officer and is responsible for driving B2B and B2C marketing activity that maximises customer engagement delivers commercial revenue growth and repeat bookings. By putting data and customer insight at the heart of all you do, you will build strong customer relationships across the customer journey – from prospect engagement, through to loyalty and reactivation initiatives.
- Using data and customer insight, define 1-2-1 communications opportunities across the customer journey to enhance customer experience, relevancy and revenue through repeat purchase. Build a resulting communications strategy, identifying how different channels should be used within the plan, testing & learning approaches, and a roadmap for implementation.
- Build the vision and plan for achieving a unified view of the customer that will drive business and customer value. Identify the tools, systems, skills and data sources needed to achieve a unified customer view. Working with stakeholders in the data, marketing, development and commercial teams, create a plan and provide leadership to the cross-functional team working towards delivering a unified customer view.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement. Implement weekly and monthly reporting to the business and team, to ensure constant learning and evolution of the CRM programme against targets; use database analysis to ensure a customer-centric approach to planning, which you will do by work collaboratively with the Data Analytics team to deliver. Responsible for below the line budget management and target forecasting.
- Become a stakeholder in all other customer communications channels, such as operations and customer services, to ensure a consistent tone of voice and brand personality are conveyed
- Be a proactive member of the Marketing & Product Leadership team
Essential Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five years of senior CRM marketing management experience, developing and implementing complex customer contact strategies that drive conversion and repeat booking
- Experience working in trading targets driven business environment
- An understanding of how to collect, mine, and use customer data to drive customer engagement
- A great motivator with the ability to deliver several initiatives within challenging timescales
- Previous use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an advantage
What you will get in return
- Great working culture
- Chance to have autonomy within the business