Digital Republic seeks a Product Analyst for a dating-focused social network platform, they operate in 190 countries and is available in 47 different languages, making it the world’s largest dating network.
If you are looking for a data-driven opportunity within a fantastic company look no further. You will be joining a team of ten, bright and savvy analysts and data scientists to work on a wide range of data challenges.
The package for this role is offering up to £50k per annum, however, this comes with fantastic benefits (3 gourmet meals every DAY, gym membership, in-house massages and haircuts and many more!).
Product Analysts Responsibilities/Job Role:
- Work closely with the product team to support the data lifecycle of new features, such as Live Streaming; from design, to release, to evaluation and adoption
- Design and assess A/B tests
- Determine key metrics for new functionality and define data capture strategy
- Ensure that all mobile and web product(s) have user interaction data capture in place
- Build and maintain good communication channels across the business and own team
- Consult on data quality and availability across the business
- Design and organise user flows data capture and their funnels for further optimisation.
Product Analysts required experience, knowledge and skills:
- Experience working in a software environment, especially online/mobile
- Curiosity,data-orientedd thinking
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organisational levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to handle uncertainty and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Ability to translate business problems into a sequence of technical tasks
- Experience with business metrics, conversion, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing.
Product Analysts Desired Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Working in Agile, with JIRA
- Experience with mobile analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, MixPanel, Google Analytics)
- Experience with distributed data systems (e.g. Hive), and Analytical DB (e.g. Exasol)
- Data visualisation experience.
What the Product Analyst receives in return:
- Bonus paid on monthly basis.
- Private medical and dental insurance. Critical illness & travel insurance
- Corporate gym membership.
- Eyecare vouchers
- Gourmet meals each day
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Subsidised tube pass or bike
- In-house massages & haircuts
- Childcare vouchers