Digital Republic recruitment seek a Senior Digital Analyst for one of the UK’s biggest telecommunication, television, internet access and mobile network companies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced in end to end analytics from tagging specifications to drawing insights and discovering ways to improve the customer experiences and impact on the wider business objective.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Digital Analyst:
– Identify commercial opportunities and customer pain points from analysis to enhance the customer journey on across all sites.
– Conduct deep dive analysis; provide regular insight in all aspects of the digital journey to pull out trends and reporting on the performance in order to improve the conversion/success rate of key customer journeys and digital channels.
– Proactively monitor our websites for changes in customer behaviour and communicate these insights clearly around the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change.
– Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analysing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data, voice of the customer and session replay tools.
– Assist with customer segmentation and profiling across multiple channels and platforms.
– Working with various product owners to understand, key challenges tagging requirements and recommend the best way to tag, measure and report back on new initiatives driven from insights.
– Identify and help solve issues beyond your own team. Collaborate closely with the marketing teams to help improve their data collection strategies.
– You will be vigilant and fastidious in your sourcing and use of data to ensure that insights have integrity.
– Create accessible and relevant tools and reports (e.g. dashboards) for communicating insights – inside and outside of your tools (GA).
– Support CRM and Marketing teams with insight into on-site customer journeys.
Skills and Experience: :
– Degree or equivalent in mathematical/data discipline or extensive background in data.
– Solid relevant experience including working with one or more leading Digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
– Proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on data and delivering actionable insights to help drive change. Exceptional at data visualisation and data storytelling to convey performance and insights to the business.
– You have a great working knowledge of SQL/(Big-Query) SQL lite and Excel and can confidently communicate insights.
– Highly numerical/analytical and comfortable with working with large, complex and variously-sourced data sets.
– Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders.
– Experience working with a writing tagging specifications and working with tag management solution i.e. GTM.
– Comfortable working in a fast paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
In return the Senior Digital Analyst will receive:
- Impressive Salary.
- 15% bonus.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private healthcare / Partner Critical Illness insurance.
- Season ticket loan.
- Free eye-tests.
- Discounted gym membership for over 1,500 local clubs.
- Beer club.
How do I apply for the Digital Analysts Role?:
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Analysts role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone ( 0203-637-3331) or email ([email protected])
Who are Digital Republic?:
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin