As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Data Engineers Required – SQL/ Python/ Tableau/ Datarama – Global Media Agency – Competitive Signing Bonus + Bens
Google Cloud, Technical Trainer ( Data Engineering/ Cloud Infrastructure ) – Contract – Remote
Cloud GCP Trainer ( Data Engineering// Architecture/ Infrastructure ) – Contract or Perm – Remote
Our client is looking for a number of Data Engineers who will serve as key technical partners for building scalable and effective data automation & analytics solutions for their marquee clients. Working alongside our talented team of engineers, analysts, and data scientists, this role will provide you with the opportunity to experiment with new technologies while building robust Analytics and Predictive Modeling solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients to identify business needs and analytics opportunities, scoping customized analyses to drive marketing and business performance
- Design systems to make data accessible & useful
- Build scalable analytics systems for clients across the agency
- Create advanced reporting through automated processes to more efficiently consolidate data from a multitude of internal, vendor, and application specific sources.
- Build large scale data warehousing solutions
- Utilize Python, SQL APIs, and Excel Macros to develop & manage data pipelines
- Design custom dashboards to showcase the most critical series of actionable business metrics Increase Marketing ROIs by helping to improve brand and channel specific performance.
- Work in a nationally distributed team in an Agile/Scrum approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of data engineering or other data-intensive development experience
- Demonstrated skills in ETL development, data modeling, and data warehousing.
- Advanced skills and experience using Python, SQL, Bash and other scripting/compiled languages.
- Experience with or exposure to MPP & Big Data technologies (Redshift, BigQuery, Spark, Hive/Hadoop, EMR, etc.)
- Experience with Linux/Unix operations in a cloud computing environment
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Datorama or similar
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules and assignments
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, RDS, S3 and EMR, as well as Git and Docker based continuous integration & deployment pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience with the R/Python data engineering & data science ecosystem, including Pandas, Airflow, Scikit, Statsmodels, and Tidyverse
- Experience with building marketing analytics pipelines, including display, search, and social
- Knowledge of algorithms and statistics and at least some experience in data mining, machine learning, and/or natural language processing
What’s in it for you?
- You will work for an award winning agency who house some really smart and innovative people
- You will work with some world leading brands doing cool things with Cloud technology
- This company has a thorough and coherent diversity and inclusion policy
- 401K including match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA & FSA including commuter benefits
- You are able to get flexible time off
How do You Apply?If you’re interested in applying for these Data Engineer roles contact me on the phone (+1 628 239 3600) or by email. Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending an email to [email protected]
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…