National Work Life Week, celebrated from October 2nd to 6th, 2023, serves as a reminder that achieving a satisfying equilibrium between our professional and personal lives is not…
Lead ML/Ai Instructor/Trainer – GCP – Remote – USA – Up to $220k + Bonus
Solution Architect – Up to $95 Day rate, Remote USA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients to identify business needs and analytics opportunities, scoping customized analyses to drive marketing and business performance
- Design systems to make data accessible & useful
- Build scalable analytics systems for clients across the agency
- Create advanced reporting through automated processes to more efficiently consolidate data from a multitude of internal, vendor, and application specific sources.
- Build large scale data warehousing solutions
- Utilize Python, SQL APIs, and Excel Macros to develop & manage data pipelines
- Design custom dashboards to showcase the most critical series of actionable business metrics Increase Marketing ROIs by helping to improve brand and channel specific performance.
- Work in a nationally distributed team in an Agile/Scrum approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of data engineering or other data-intensive development experience
- Demonstrated skills in ETL development, data modeling, and data warehousing.
- Advanced skills and experience using Python, SQL, Bash and other scripting/compiled languages.
- Experience with or exposure to MPP & Big Data technologies (Redshift, BigQuery, Spark, Hive/Hadoop, EMR, etc.)
- Experience with Linux/Unix operations in a cloud computing environment
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Datorama or similar
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules and assignments
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, RDS, S3 and EMR, as well as Git and Docker based continuous integration & deployment pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience with the R/Python data engineering & data science ecosystem, including Pandas, Airflow, Scikit, Statsmodels, and Tidyverse
- Experience with building marketing analytics pipelines, including display, search, and social
- Knowledge of algorithms and statistics and at least some experience in data mining, machine learning, and/or natural language processing
What’s in it for you?
- You will work for an award winning agency who house some really smart and innovative people
- You will work with some world leading brands doing cool things with Cloud technology
- This company has a thorough and coherent diversity and inclusion policy
- 401K including match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA & FSA including commuter benefits
- You are able to get flexible time off
How do You Apply?If you’re interested in applying for these Data Engineer roles contact me on the phone (+1 628 239 3600) or by email. Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending an email to [email protected]
News & Insights
As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…