In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
Consulting Director – (Analytics/Media) – Central London – Growing Data Consultancy
Data Scientist-Paid Search – Python/SQL – Competitive+bonus/share options & great benefits
Machine Learning/Python/SQL Central London/Hybrid
The RoleWe are looking for an experienced hands-on data scientist to lead the data science thinking and practice on behalf of our client, a world class media consultancy. This role requires a curious and creative mindset to become an engine of change, while also a structured approach to effectively support global and market needs and spread state-of-the-art data science practices. The internal stakeholders are clients, account teams, digital execution teams, analytics practitioners and media analysts. The external stakeholders are clients and partners. You will support and contribute to our clients overall data strategy in collaboration with other stakeholders, which entitles foster partnerships/initiatives with start-ups, universities, open-source groups, etc
- Coordinate the cloud-tech offering for data practitioners in collaboration with our data engineer, including driving best practices, standardisation and collaboration across the data scientists in the network
- Scout for state-of-the art technology/data-science practices/models or algorithms, and assess how can they impact the business (e.g. Deep ML and AI)
- Ensure on-schedule development of pre-agreed list of analytics solutions, and provide inputs for development of new solutions based on client and internal teams requirements - from prototypes to fully fletched solutions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to address their challenges
- Develop analytics tools and solutions and coordinate their maintenance with Tech team
- Work with the wider global business to foster the value of data science practice. This includes the impact of branding and performance in the digital and offline world
- Assist markets with their data analysis initiatives, either to get control of their data or apply new techniques
- Drive thought leadership for Mindshare’s application of best practice in data science
- Support on scouting opportunities for new-business pitches and proposals
- Support senior leaders to maintain and implement an overall data science strategy
Key Skills and Experience
- Advanced level of Python is a must. Other languages are desired as well but optional (R, Scala, Java script, etc).
- Fast prototyping of products solutions using open source technology for scalable pipelines (Spark, R-shiny, Dash/Flask, Play environment, etc.)
- Managing, accessing, querying structured/unstructured data bases (SQL, Hive, Mongo, etc.)
- Knowledge of modelling solutions (e.g. attribution) and Experimental designs (e.g. A/B and Multi-Variate testing) to support business decisions
- A good understanding of ML and Big data analytics
- Commercial awareness, client/stakeholder handling and strong written and oral communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Media planning and marketing (including digital media across programmatic, search and paid social)
- Digital media datasets (Ad Servers, DSP, DMP, AdWords, Viewability, Cross Device etc.)
- Building and rolling out large-scale analytics initiatives within a global network
- Managing complex, multiple stakeholder engagements, in a fast-paced organization.
Why Work Here?
- They are one of the leading media consultancies in the world and work with clients like Nike, Rolex, Kimberly Clarke and Dyson
- You will work in fantastic office but also enjoy home/ hybrid working
- The projects are large, complex and challenging but also very cutting edge and rewarding
- The package is competitive and the training on offer is excellent
- If creativity and innovation within data science is your thing then you will love the company culture here!
How do You Apply?If you’re interested in applying for this Data Science Lead role, contact Digital Republic Talent by sending an email to [email protected] or call the office on 07823530190. Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find our more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook.
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…