Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working with DoubleClick products, building accounts, running campaigns and reporting results
- Experience across multiple sectors, using a range of different goals, targets and KPIs
- Understanding of tracking and attribution
- Extremely comfortable presenting, training and public speaking.
- Takes ownership of all DoubleClick content.
- Maintains and evolves existing/proposed classroom and online courses.
- Identifies opportunities for new courses and develops content.
- Hosts classroom training.
- Evangelize analytics and the training proposition through a combination of online and offline media.
- Speaking at events & hosting roundtables.
- Responding to post-training questions from attendees.
- Has an excellent understanding of the latest DoubleClick innovations and maintains contacts at Google and DoubleClick with regards to platforms and training.
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses.
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages other non-training work to originate from training clients.
- Create and present tailored courses
- Can build and run high-quality Programmatic Display campaigns.
- Understand how to implement and use Programmatic Display tools including DoubleClick, Programmatic Display Editor, Programmatic Display Scripts and Merchant Centre.
- A 10% annual bonus
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple sectors
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…