The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Paid Media Manager – Munich – Expanding Digital Marketing -Google Ads- €65- €75,000+ Benss
Business Development Manager-Munich-Expanding Digital Marketing & Technology Agency -€80- €90,000
A passionate and driven Full-Stack Senior Engineer required for an advertising technology business.
AIP is the world’s first ad stack built to maximise Attention Time on ads. It uses an AI (trained and verified by real eye tracking panel data) to create a suite of groundbreaking products that unlock the power of attention measurement and real time media and creative optimisation. It’s the award-winning solution for brands that want to succeed in the attention economy, stand out from the pack, and secure the best possible results from their ad spend.
The AIP team works on further developing the platform and its capabilities, aggregating and processing hundreds of millions of records and surfacing campaign insights to their roster of global clients.
What skills and experience will you need:
- Able to work in cross functional teams that include stakeholders such as designers, engineers, product managers and product owners
- Capable of contributing to technical requirements for planning of tasks
- Able to support other engineers in the team
- Has solid experience building end to end user platforms, front-end user interface and supporting backend and data layer.
- Has solid experience with ReactJS and related technologies.
- Has a good understanding of NodeJS API libraries.
- Is autonomous in investigating best approach to a problem and finding innovative solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Understands the quirks of different browsers and web pages
- With experience React state management using Redux, Flux or Mobx
- Understands and write intermediary level SQL for PostgreSQL
What benefits you will get in return:
- A fantastic company culture driven by hard-working but fun people
- The opportunity to build industry leading ad tech products
- A competitive salary package
- Flexible work policy with ability to work from home most of the time
- Complete company transparency including monthly status updates
- A team culture where contribution is valued in architecture, workflow and tech stack decisions
How do You Apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role contact me on the phone 020 8146 9453 or get in touch via email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…