As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Cloud Lead Engineer – GCP/Azure/ Kubernetes – Reston/Baltimore/Chicago
Solution Architect – Up to $95 Day rate, Remote USA
- 4 years experience working with GCP/Ai or ML
- Strong communication skills. Able to talk at length and with passion about the topic area
- Have some level of comfort with the technology so that you can explain it in a classroom environment
- Languages such as Python Ability to customise a short shell script.
- Ability to travel will be required
- Experience providing training to a diverse set of partners and customers and to diverse audiences including software developers as well as less technically-proficient professionals.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, and/or delivering technical content in a fast-moving technology area.
- Experience mentoring technical professionals adopting new technologies.
- Ideally Google certified
- Deliver superb technical training from the Google Cloud Training ,in particular the data and machine learning tracks and Cloud Infrastructure to Partners.
- Support training activities at Marketing events, including delivering technical classes/presentations, leading Qwiklabs sessions, assisting with our training booth, and/or serving as a TA for large bootcamp sessions.
- Provide direct field feedback to the Curriculum Development team on content being delivered and act as an SME on new content or updates to existing content.
What You’ll Get/ Key Information:
- You’ll work for a company who are growing exponentially global and making major waves in the digital agency ecosystem
- This is a different role which will provide you with an opportunity to share your expertise with the cloud digital ecosystem
- This company has a great working culture and is truly commitment to promoting diversity
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Up to $220k + Up to 10% Bonus
- Location: Remote USA
How do I Apply?For more information or to apply for the Lead GCP & ML/AI Trainer-Instructor position, please email [email protected] or you can apply through www.digitalrepublictalent.com! You can also visit our vacancy page to see other opportunities!
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…