In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Lead ML/Ai Instructor/Trainer - GCP - Remote - USA - Up to $220k + Bonus
This Lead GCP & ML/Ai Trainer-Instructor will deliver training to senior partners. You will have superb teaching skills and an ability to explain complex Cloud technologies in a way that engages and inspires technical professionals. While the focus will be on technical training classes, you will also support training activities at Marketing events. You will also be expected to provide feedback to the Curriculum Development Team to ensure ongoing high impact of the materials, and may be asked to act as a SME on new content creation. The primary focus of this role is to deliver courses from the Cloud Infrastructure curriculum, but you may also be asked to take on courses from other parts of our curriculum as our offering expands.
This Lead GCP & ML/Ai Trainer-Instructor will be expected to deliver consistently superb training experiences to all of our learners. The instructor may vary in duration from a half day session to multi-day advanced sessions. In the classes that you teach, you will validate the correctness of the materials, set appropriate expectations before and during the class, ensure learner satisfaction with the scope and depth of what is covered, and share feedback and suggestions. In addition to delivering training, a core part of your role will be to evaluate, audit and potentially coach other trainers, in particular external trainers that work at our training partners. Finally, you will work towards continually improving the scale, depth, and quality of the Google Cloud Platform Training experience.
- 4 years experience working with GCP/Ai or ML
- Strong communication skills. Able to talk at length and with passion about the topic area
- Have some level of comfort with the technology so that you can explain it in a classroom environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field with a strong academic record.
- Languages such as Python Ability to customise a short shell script.
- Ability to travel will be required
- Experience providing training to a diverse set of partners and customers and to diverse audiences including software developers as well as less technically-proficient professionals.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, and/or delivering technical content in a fast-moving technology area.
- Experience mentoring technical professionals adopting new technologies.
- Ideally Google certified
- Deliver superb technical training from the Google Cloud Training ,in particular the data and machine learning tracks and Cloud Infrastructure to Partners.
- Support training activities at Marketing events, including delivering technical classes/presentations, leading Qwiklabs sessions, assisting with our training booth, and/or serving as a TA for large bootcamp sessions.
- Provide direct field feedback to the Curriculum Development team on content being delivered and act as an SME on new content or updates to existing content.
What You’ll Get/ Key Information:
- You’ll work for a company who are growing exponentially global and making major waves in the digital agency ecosystem
- This is a different role which will provide you with an opportunity to share your expertise with the cloud digital ecosystem
- This company has a great working culture and is truly commitment to promoting diversity
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Up to $220k + Up to 10% Bonus
- Location: Remote USA
How do I Apply?
For more information or to apply for the Lead GCP & ML/AI Trainer-Instructor position, please email [email protected] or you can apply through www.digitalrepublictalent.com! You can also visit our vacancy page to see other opportunities!
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…