As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Paid Search (DoubleClick) Trainer & Evangelist – Award winning company and official partnership with Google – DoubleClick Search – State of the art office in Central London – £60,000 – £80,000
Paid Search (DoubleClick) Trainer & Evangelist - Award winning company and official partnership with Google - DoubleClick Search - State of the art office in Central London - £60,000 - £80,000 Paid Media (DoubleClick) Trainer & Evangelist for an award winning Digital Agency in Central London. Looking for a Paid Search (DoubleClick) Trainer & Evangelist for a leading Digital Agency based within a state of the art building in Central London. The Company Our award-winning client has been operating for 12 years and have 9 offices in three continents. They are a forward thinking, well established Agency currently with 400 in office looking to grow to 1,000 in 5 years. Paid Search (DoubleClick) Trainer & Evangelist The Paid Search (DoubleClick) Trainer & Evangelist role will be the subject matter expert in the following: The successful applicant will be an individual with a passion for everything Programmatic and an expert within DoubleClick Search. You will be responsible for training existing and new employees, taking charge of their latest training venue. You will take ownership of all Paid Media (DoubleClick) content, support media trainers with on-going development of DS training content.
- Knowledge of how the search advertising ecosystem interacts, understand simplicity how Paid Search management has evolved and how it works
- Successfully has been able to build, run and optimise Paid Search Campaigns.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Can clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear communicator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident at presenting to large groups of people
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Proactive, passionate about data and willing to learn the latest functionality
- Is a key team member who sets an example to colleagues
- A motivated individual with high levels of energy
- A positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Confident in guiding other individuals and working within teams
- A 10% annual bonus
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple sectors
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…