In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
Ad Sales (Junior) – Berlin, Germany (Remote) – Up to €42,000
About the CompanyOur client is a contextual-first global advertising technology company that captures people’s attention, without the use of personal data. We believe that a digital advertising ecosystem based on understanding a consumer’s active frame of mind rather than behavior builds a more equitable and safer future for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Founded in 2008, they are headquartered in California and operate in 19 markets worldwide. They currently operate in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward.
- Responsible for a significant media agency patch.
- Sales Prospecting and Hunting – This individual is expected to increase output from existing clients through developing relationships whilst also identifying new prospects. Actively engaging these opportunities and driving new revenue.
- Expectation to generate a high volume of sales related activity including presentations, RFP’s, and innovative sales solutions
- Upsell current clients in current and new products - Provide deep market insights into contextual and rich media. Showcasing the value of this mix to our clients and gaining test opportunities with additional products including rich media, contextual data or video.
- Relationship Development Cultivate relationships with brands, agency contacts and clients to gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions for their marketing and advertising goals.
- Translate Client Insight to internal Product Team Provide thorough and prompt feedback to the company on how to best service clients’ needs
- Internal Collaboration Work with designated Account Manager and other internal teams to ensure sold proposals are successfully implemented and aligned with client expectations in a timely manner. Strategic Sales
- Support the Sales Director in developing, managing and executing strategic sales opportunities
- Minimum Qualifications
- 3 years of solid selling experience in digital advertising sales (required sales in our specific industry whether publisher or tech sales)
- Must have strong selling experience and a track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in both Managed Service and Programmatic solutions.
- Strong reputation across the industry and an amazing list of contacts.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and strategic relationship within media agencies
- Attention to detail and organization in daily tasks
- Fluent in German and English
- Looking for someone who is eager, motivated and passionate about our products
- Extraverted in nature and can build and maintain/grow client relationships at all levels (entertaining is required)
- Proactive not reactive in approach with a strategic mindset
- Flexible and have the ability to adjust quickly to changing demands or strategies
- Is open and welcoming of change and innovation
- Continue to grow and embrace both this client and industry knowledge
- Must be a highly motivated team player
Salary Package and Benefits€ 90,000 OTE
- Pet friendly organization - we love our fur babies!
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Volunteering opportunities
- Virtual company events and (optional) in-person celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for the Sales Manager role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…