With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
Digital Analytics, Tagging Specialist – London – Hybrid – 45k-50k and benefits – Award Winning Consultancy
- As an Senior Analytics Architect you will support you on all client tasks as required
- Being the primary interface for our Adobe Analytics implementation and support engagements
- Proficient User of Adobe Analytics
- Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
- Using Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) to implement tags correctly
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
- Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects
- Building project plans
- Building implementation plans
- Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)
- Creating segments to better analyze data
- Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
- Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Working closely with internal technical digital analysts and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
- Proficient user and hands on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- SDK Knowledge
- Technical Expertise
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Analytics for implementing tags
- Using Adobe to Implement tracking solutions and for processing rules, segmentation and sub-relations.
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- Previous experience of implementing tags and providing solutions
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…