The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Back to all vacancies
The Company Our award-winning client has been operating for more than 150 years and is a major player and one of the largest circulation of any UK Newspapers. They operate across the UK and Internationally and employ over 1200 staff. Our client has set pace for change in the UK newspapers industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda. This Change means they remain ahead of their competition and also need the staff to support this bid, they will provide a clear path for growth and development for the Senior Analytics Architect that joins the team. Role The Senior Analytics Architect role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- As an Senior Analytics Architect you will support you on all client tasks as required
- Being the primary interface for our Adobe Analytics implementation and support engagements
- Proficient User of Adobe Analytics
- Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
- Using Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) to implement tags correctly
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
- Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects
- Building project plans
- Building implementation plans
- Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)
- Creating segments to better analyze data
- Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
- Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Working closely with internal technical digital analysts and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
- Proficient user and hands on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- SDK Knowledge
- Technical Expertise
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Analytics for implementing tags
- Using Adobe to Implement tracking solutions and for processing rules, segmentation and sub-relations.
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- Previous experience of implementing tags and providing solutions
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…