In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
CDP Architect – Marketing Consultancy – US/Remote – $140,000
Senior BI Manager – London / Hybrid – £60,000 + Benefits
Senior Digital Analytics Consultant – United States (remote/hybrid)– Google Analytics, DataStudio, BigQuery, GMP, Adobe Analytics – 90-100k plus bonus
My client is a global data company that helps brands collect, analyze and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in New York, London, Geneva, Hong Kong, Taipei, Shenzhen and Shanghai, they were named the data company by one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique blend of consulting mindset and technical expertise. A top-tier global Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner and a global Google Cloud Platform Marketing Analytics Certified Partner.
The Senior Data Analyst has web analytics, visualization and cloud experience that has prepared you to take on a more varied and intellectually stimulating role, which spans across website architecture, UX analysis, media advisory and digital strategy. As a key member of the consulting team based in NYC, you will actively take part in delivering data-led engagements to multiple clients. These engagements are driven by client objectives relating to data collection, customer acquisition, onsite conversion optimization, media-mix optimization and digital strategy. The Senior Data Analyst will contribute to promoting a customer-centric vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple industries spanning luxury, automotive, retail, CPG and beauty.
The Senior Data Analyst has experience working within Google Analytics, Data Studio, BiqQuery, and familiarity with the GMP stack. Reporting to a Program Manager or Project Lead, you will work closely with Product, Engineering and Operations Teams based in Paris. As a Senior Data Analyst and Consultant, you will follow an action plan, creating the deliverables required to successfully deliver against client objectives. You will guarantee the integrity of analytics data as well as its analysis and interpretation by working with your team and clients. You will be responsible for the content, format and overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client as well as monitoring their operational and technical implementation where required. Based on your good understanding of our objectives and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop their offer, in terms of marketing as well as technical and operational delivery.
- Delivering against a variety of objectives including developing a digital strategy, monitoring digital behavior using key performance indicators, onsite conversion optimization through analysis and testing, or online media buying optimization
- Develop a sharp operational expertise around analytics, reporting, visualization, and data source aggregation approaches and technologies
- Effectively meet clients’ needs as demonstrated with high quality deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within the US or abroad
Required Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Analytics or a related area (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-5 years’ post graduate experience in Data/Business Analytics
- Experience leveraging web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, BigQuery, DatStudio, Adobe Analytics etc.); the main online acquisition channels (Search, Display, Social, etc.) is a plus
- Exceptional analytical abilities, comfortable with visualizing and analyzing data sets
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Client-focused delivery and client facing skills
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry
- Knowledge of the GMP media ecosystem is a plus
- Good entrepreneurial skills and team spirit
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Passionate about working in a very hands-on, fast-moving startup environment with smart, energetic, and considerate people who embrace new challenges and learning opportunities
- US work authorization (Tri-state preferred)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary: base + bonus
- Paid vacation, sick days and company holidays
- Benefits eligibility upon hire, including medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Flexibility/remote work arrangement available
- US headquarters in NYC (Soho)
- Opportunity to travel to their headquarters
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role. (Abid@digitalrepublicrecruitment-com )
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…